Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Forum
 Memberlist
 Search
Top posters
bladezor
New Game For All of You. I_vote_lcapNew Game For All of You. I_voting_barNew Game For All of You. I_vote_rcap 
-Max-
New Game For All of You. I_vote_lcapNew Game For All of You. I_voting_barNew Game For All of You. I_vote_rcap 
PinkAngel
Xero
LeahDizon
Deadly
Destruction
Slash
pawner
Legendary
Poll
How long has this forum been up?
since April 25
New Game For All of You. I_vote_lcap29%New Game For All of You. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
since May 26
New Game For All of You. I_vote_lcap14%New Game For All of You. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
since March 25
New Game For All of You. I_vote_lcap0%New Game For All of You. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
since March 24
New Game For All of You. I_vote_lcap57%New Game For All of You. I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

New Game For All of You.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Destruction
Owner
Destruction

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-24

New Game For All of You. Empty
PostSubject: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:31 pm

Theres Been A change of plans I the owner of D-gunz And the Co Owner-Bladezor Have Decided To Create A new Game Period.And The Head of this project is Leah Dizon.Come Back Soon Very Happy

The D-gunz Admin Team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeahDizon
LeahDizon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:37 am

Suddenly im the header of the new game? thats kind of sudden... Why quit on D-GunZ when Bio already has everything we needed for the server?.. but if we are shutting down GunZ.. what im thinking of is Maplestory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.winterrowd.com/illusions
bladezor
Co-Owner
bladezor

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:35 am

good point but the thing is that im the one he wants to get the stuff from Bio and i cant get in touch with Bio anymore since Fgunz got me a virus and my MSN dont work anymore... other then that maplestory sounds like something to look foreword to.
Back to top Go down
https://d-gunz.darkbb.com
LeahDizon
LeahDizon

PostSubject: Re: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:08 pm

i could probbly get it for you.... Bio was just on msn yesterday
Back to top Go down
bladezor
Co-Owner
bladezor

PostSubject: Re: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:47 pm

If you can that would be great thanks. i would like to have that up alot more than any other game right now. the only thing is that Bio will only give the stuff to Destruction thats why i couldnt get it before so try your hardest to get it please.
Back to top Go down
Destruction
Owner
Destruction

PostSubject: Re: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:01 pm

Yea ok im not giving up on d-guinz but i was just saying it will be worked on and bio never gets on i mean gosh i never see him but if he has the stuff we'll be running two games like LG Gunz did.
Back to top Go down
Destruction
Owner
Destruction

PostSubject: Re: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:02 pm

O yea and leah make me a sig. xD
Back to top Go down
bladezor
Co-Owner
bladezor

PostSubject: Re: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:34 pm

no i got this dont worry Destruction im in the middle of makeing us some d-gunz admin team sigs.
Back to top Go down
LeahDizon
LeahDizon

PostSubject: Re: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 1:04 pm

If we are making a different game, I WANT MAPLE!! xD
Back to top Go down
Destruction
Owner
Destruction

PostSubject: Re: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 7:51 pm

Well Im In the process of making a GTA/Saints row type game leah u can do maple if u'd ;ole and me and bio will do gunz still
Back to top Go down
bladezor
Co-Owner
bladezor

PostSubject: Re: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:06 pm

any new news on gunz did you speak to bio yet?
Back to top Go down
Destruction
Owner
Destruction

PostSubject: Re: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:14 pm

this guy hasnt been on msn and s[ssh 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Destruction
Owner
Destruction

PostSubject: Re: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:15 pm

U guys needa make me a sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Game For All of You.   New Game For All of You. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Game For All of You.
Page 1 of 1