Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Forum
 Memberlist
 Search
Top posters
bladezor
Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_lcapVoting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_voting_barVoting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_rcap 
-Max-
Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_lcapVoting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_voting_barVoting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_rcap 
PinkAngel
Xero
LeahDizon
Deadly
Destruction
Slash
pawner
Legendary
Poll
How long has this forum been up?
since April 25
Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_lcap29%Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
since May 26
Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_lcap14%Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
since March 25
Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_lcap0%Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
since March 24
Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_lcap57%Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ

Go down 

What should the rates be for GunZ?
X50
Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_lcap20%Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
X100
Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_lcap20%Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
X200
Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_lcap40%Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
X400+
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
LeahDizon
LeahDizon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ Empty
PostSubject: Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ   Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:27 pm

What should the rates be for gunz??
Back to top Go down
http://www.winterrowd.com/illusions

Voting on the Rates for D-GunZ
Page 1 of 1