Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Forum
 Memberlist
 Search
Top posters
bladezor
Deadly i need you to code something for me. I_vote_lcapDeadly i need you to code something for me. I_voting_barDeadly i need you to code something for me. I_vote_rcap 
-Max-
Deadly i need you to code something for me. I_vote_lcapDeadly i need you to code something for me. I_voting_barDeadly i need you to code something for me. I_vote_rcap 
PinkAngel
Xero
LeahDizon
Deadly
Destruction
Slash
pawner
Legendary
Poll
How long has this forum been up?
since April 25
Deadly i need you to code something for me. I_vote_lcap29%Deadly i need you to code something for me. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
since May 26
Deadly i need you to code something for me. I_vote_lcap14%Deadly i need you to code something for me. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
since March 25
Deadly i need you to code something for me. I_vote_lcap0%Deadly i need you to code something for me. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
since March 24
Deadly i need you to code something for me. I_vote_lcap57%Deadly i need you to code something for me. I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Deadly i need you to code something for me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bladezor
Co-Owner
bladezor

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Deadly i need you to code something for me. Empty
PostSubject: Deadly i need you to code something for me.   Deadly i need you to code something for me. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 7:45 pm

its a nav bar for my other forum im hosting but im stuck at the part with the codeing.

http://www.buttongenerator.com/temp/menu9784.zip

heres the download for the codes and every thing you need i think...
It looks like something that would be very easy for someone who knows what there doing. please send me the finished codeing when you can thanks .
Back to top Go down
https://d-gunz.darkbb.com
Xero
Admin
Xero

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Deadly i need you to code something for me.   Deadly i need you to code something for me. EmptySat May 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Deadly.. almost done with the RS Server?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furybladez.ej.am
Deadly
Deadly

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Deadly i need you to code something for me.   Deadly i need you to code something for me. EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:44 pm

o_O that link no work
Back to top Go down
bladezor
Co-Owner
bladezor

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Deadly i need you to code something for me.   Deadly i need you to code something for me. EmptySun May 11, 2008 4:47 am

dam thanks anyway i forget what site i did it on
Back to top Go down
https://d-gunz.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly i need you to code something for me.   Deadly i need you to code something for me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly i need you to code something for me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Spam section-
Jump to: