Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Forum
 Memberlist
 Search
Top posters
bladezor
Sorry - Go to re-upload I_vote_lcapSorry - Go to re-upload I_voting_barSorry - Go to re-upload I_vote_rcap 
-Max-
Sorry - Go to re-upload I_vote_lcapSorry - Go to re-upload I_voting_barSorry - Go to re-upload I_vote_rcap 
PinkAngel
Xero
LeahDizon
Deadly
Destruction
Slash
pawner
Legendary
Poll
How long has this forum been up?
since April 25
Sorry - Go to re-upload I_vote_lcap29%Sorry - Go to re-upload I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
since May 26
Sorry - Go to re-upload I_vote_lcap14%Sorry - Go to re-upload I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
since March 25
Sorry - Go to re-upload I_vote_lcap0%Sorry - Go to re-upload I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
since March 24
Sorry - Go to re-upload I_vote_lcap57%Sorry - Go to re-upload I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Sorry - Go to re-upload

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sorry - Go to re-upload Empty
PostSubject: Sorry - Go to re-upload   Sorry - Go to re-upload EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:43 am

It turns out my computer encounterd an error with me Uploading the gunz server to 2 different sites (megaupload.com + rapidshare) and al making my new Legend of mir server (Whoch blade has seen and he thinks it looks pretty good) And my computer couldn't handle both.So im re-uploading now and i'll keep my Legend of mir server to a minimum

Sorry for the hassle.Will be up for you later today

I also need to make an ingame-register page =(
Back to top Go down
bladezor
Co-Owner
bladezor

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Go to re-upload   Sorry - Go to re-upload EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 7:39 am

alright no proplem we waited this long we can wait another day.im just happy your doing your best to get it up.
Back to top Go down
https://d-gunz.darkbb.com
Xero
Admin
Xero

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Go to re-upload   Sorry - Go to re-upload EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:00 pm

Alright that's fine, keep at it Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furybladez.ej.am
Destruction
Owner
Destruction

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Go to re-upload   Sorry - Go to re-upload EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 9:59 pm

w.e blade spoke for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry - Go to re-upload   Sorry - Go to re-upload Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry - Go to re-upload
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: