Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Forum
 Memberlist
 Search
Top posters
bladezor
Meet the staff I_vote_lcapMeet the staff I_voting_barMeet the staff I_vote_rcap 
-Max-
PinkAngel
Xero
LeahDizon
Deadly
Destruction
Slash
pawner
Legendary
Poll
How long has this forum been up?
since April 25
Meet the staff I_vote_lcap29%Meet the staff I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
since May 26
Meet the staff I_vote_lcap14%Meet the staff I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
since March 25
Meet the staff I_vote_lcap0%Meet the staff I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
since March 24
Meet the staff I_vote_lcap57%Meet the staff I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Meet the staff

Go down 
+2
pawner
bladezor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bladezor
Co-Owner
bladezor

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: Meet the staff   Meet the staff EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:33 am

Hello, my name is Patrck but i would like it if you just call me bladezor.I am 15 years old and I am 2nd Head admin and Co-Leader of destruction GunZ.I live in Buffalo,NY. I can be contacted at bladezor_x@hotmail.com. If you have any qestions for me,about me,or even if you just need help with something feel free to PM me or send me a msg on MSN.
_______
bladezor

Last edited by bladezor on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://d-gunz.darkbb.com
pawner
Mod.
pawner

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: Pawner the Gamemaster :D   Meet the staff EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:09 am

hello out their cuties, Very Happy
my name is christy aka christina but christy for short. Yes i am one of the lucky Gamemasters of this site and server and i will try and make this the best experience of your life. I will try everything in my power to make this server. The best server EVER. If you have any question email me at Cklaus22@gmail.com or on here seeya everyone. I am 17 years old and i will be home on the weekends or if i dont have anything to during the week i will be on here checking. SO WATCH OUT ALL HACKERS:evil:!!. so any questions get at me.. bye everyone Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Xero
Admin
Xero

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: The staff   Meet the staff EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:03 pm

Name: Xero or Alex
Dislikes: Blade's face (eww)
Strengths: Mega Uber at Sports games, Semi-Uber at RPG's (such as runescape), and very decent at shooters like GunZ. Smile

Weaknesses: Sleep (AGH!), Being owned by a newb (T-T), Doing 4 essays including two of my brother's at 5AM an hour before i catch the bus.

Skills/Playing Style: I'll go straight Chuck Norris on you :p.

Uhm, nice to meet you all, I'm sure you're all cool people Wink. Just uhh, post here :p.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furybladez.ej.am
-Max-
Mod.
-Max-

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the staff   Meet the staff EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 6:37 pm

Im -Max-, my real name is Max, im 16, im InGame Mod so you'll probably see me online most of time and i live in Venezuela, South América.
Back to top Go down
PinkAngel
Active Poster
PinkAngel

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the staff   Meet the staff EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:02 pm

hi im Pink

ill be on almost everyday helping out with D-Gunz i will also be in game lurking for hackers and swappers or rule breakers!!

see u all in game

~EDIT~

Ill be on here everyday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://d-gunz.darkbb.com
LeahDizon
LeahDizon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the staff   Meet the staff EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:26 pm

Hai...
My name is Leah, Im 18 yrs old
My hobbies are, going to the movies to watch scary movies, spending 1/4 of my life playing games
Information about me: I don't wear glasses.. (because of some miracle) i'm not a nerd, my b-day is on January 12th, and i hate hackers.. the usual games that i play is Maple story and im a mage and im level 72.. and another usual game i play is GunZ.. and I play alot of volleyball and ultimate and i just love my mom's cookies and cooking xD.. (yes.. im serious, i do... I visit her every 2 months or so)
Back to top Go down
http://www.winterrowd.com/illusions
Sponsored content

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the staff   Meet the staff Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the staff
Page 1 of 1